This training course is designed for people who are looking to get licensed in the State of Massachusetts. This course will prepare the student to get licensed to operate the following:
Hoisting License: Restriction 2A Equipment:
Hoisting License: Restriction 1C Equipment:
- Telescoping Boom w/o Cables (knuckle boom cranes)
- Extended reach fork lifts
- Industrial fork lifts
The information for this class comes from several sources. Information that the state tells us to study, feedback from people who have taken the test in the past as well as information from the five state exams I have taken. This class is designed with that information to provide the student with the needed material to study and prepare to take the Massachusetts State exam. This does not train the student on actual usage of machines nor does it promote any specific type of machine. It is the students responsibility to practice good safety procedures and learn the equipment they are using. R.P.M. Training Services will not be held liable for any improper use or poor judgment of any type when operating equipment. By attending this class it does not give you permission to operate hoisting equipment in Massachusetts. You still need to apply, take and pass the test issued by the Office of Public Safety & Inspections in the State of Massachusetts. The information for this 2A/1C prep class has been carefully put together and is constantly being updated. No one can guarantee by taking a prep class that you will pass. It is a matter of how much preparation one does to get ready for the test. It does however improve your chances of passing.
- The application will be explained and filled out in class so that it is filled out correctly
- Students will receive a study manual and practice tests
- The course runs between 3-4 hours
- For anyone taking this class once you pass the state test and get your state license you will get $25 off your first con ed class with us.
- Group discounts available